Distributing and packaging phpMyAdmin¶
This document is intended to give pieces of advice to people who want to redistribute phpMyAdmin inside other software packages such as Linux distribution or some all in one package including web server and MySQL server.
Generally, you can customize some basic aspects (paths to some files and
For example, if you want setup script to generate a config file in var, change
/var/lib/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php and you
will also probably want to skip directory writable check, so set
SETUP_DIR_WRITABLE to false.
phpMyAdmin includes several external libraries, you might want to replace them with system ones if they are available, but please note that you should test whether the version you provide is compatible with the one we ship.
Külső programkönyvtárak jelenleg ismert listája:
- jQuery js framework libraries and various js libraries.
- The download kit includes various Composer packages as dependencies.
Specific files LICENSES¶
phpMyAdmin distributed themes contain some content that is under licenses.
- The icons of the Original and pmahomme themes are from the Silk Icons.
- Some icons of the Metro theme are from the Silk Icons.
- themes/*/img/b_rename.svg Is a Icons8, icon from the Android L Icon Pack Collection. The icon rename.
- themes/metro/img/user.svg Is a IcoMoon the user
CC BY 4.0 or GPL